Options

paradors of northern spain/june 27th arrival

I am flying out of Miami on June 26th, arriving relatively early on the 27th. ( if there are no delays! )

Would love to hear from fellow travelers taking this trip.

Floridagal

Comments

• Options
    Hello.
    I just came back from my May 23rd tour. This tour is incredible, well organized, hotels are excellent, itinerary is
    great and...... NO!!!! the time in the coach is not as bad as everyone has complained about... only one day is kind of long and the tour guide will tell you, but the coach does stop every 2 hours (common thing in Europe) and in this particular day they will stop in different towns. The scenery is beautiful and the food, OMG the food is amazing as well as the wine. We average about 2 bottles of wine per person per day...... :) insane!!
    Our guide, Todd was divine! he was very helpful and always making sure we had a good time. He would treat us with goodies.... Tauck is very splendid when it come to food....... I did had a little of a issue because I'm allergic to fish @ the Maria Cristina much to my surprise but I guess it can happen in any hotel......
    Now, DO NOT!!! missed any breakfast @ the Ritz Four S. in Lisbon they are to die for!!
    About the sights , the local guides were great, Tauck covers almost everything you would want to see, not much time off... there are several visits to churches but nothing to be concern about. The mass in Santiago is a most even if you're not Catholic, is incredible. Be aware that even do the mass starts @ 10:00 something that is not official ..., sometimes it does start earlier and you might miss the Botafumeiro.
    Have lots of FUN

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file