PORTRAIT OF INDIA/NOVEMBER 28

ANYBODY SIGNED UP YET BESIDES MYSELF AND MY WONDERFUL FRIEND DEB FROM RHODE ISLAND?

Comments

• Hi Kborger and Deb. We will be on the tour with you...Eileen and Bob Feingold from Denver.
  • edited July 2014
    Please let us know how the weather was after your trip. A lot of my Indian friends recommend Dec-Feb as the best time to go. Thanks.
  • Hi, Eileen and Bob. I just read your response. LOL. I wonder how many people will be on our trip. Do you have relatives in Rhode Island??? Looking forward to meeting you!

Karen
  • Hi Karen...No relatives in Rhode Island, but I am originally from Pittsfield, MA. When I called Tauck to make our final payment, I was told that 23 people were booked on our trip. Unless there have been some last minute bookings, our group size is perfect!!

We are very excited about the trip and look forward to meeting you and Deb as well. We will be arriving on Thursday, 11/27, at 12:15 a.m. If you are arriving early, we will probably see you in the hotel sometime on Thursday. Have a safe trip...Eileen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file