Options

Blue Danube - July 4 2014 Eastbound Cruise

Greetings Fellow Travelers!

Thought I would start a Conversation for anyone traveling on this cruise!

My name is Glenna and my dear friend Ruth has gifted me with this wonderful trip. We are from the Chicagoland suburbs.

We are looking forward to our girlfriends' vacation - to meeting lots of wonderful people on the boat - to amazing food and wine - tours and sights - but most especially - the music and dancing in Vienna!

Please...introduce yourselves and tell us what are you most looking forward to?

ps...any Hearts players out there? We'll be sure to bring a deck of cards and meet you in the lounge!

Comments

• Options
    Hello Glenna and Rurh. We are Roberta and Alan from near Phila and are also on the new Ms Savor on July 3 Westbound. This is such a nice way to "meet" fellow travelers before we board. It looks to be a fabulous itinerary and the music and dancing in Vienna will certainly be a highlight. I have heard Prague and Budapest are also amazing. We can check back from time to time and see if anyone else hops on this board.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Oops - If you start in Prague and end in Budapest, isn't that eastbound? I think we're eastbound Glenna! And we start on 7/4!
  • Options
    BIG oops - you are correct - we are Eastbound - I corrected the Forum Title
  • Options
    We are Sheila and George from Boca Raton, Florida. This is our first riverboat cruise although we have gone on several big ship cruises and land tours with Tauck. We are arriving in Prague on Thursday one day before the tour and look forward to meeting our travelling companions.
  • Options
    Hi All…We are the Kucyk Family out of Detroit. Our wonderful Mom is treating her kids (not kids anymore) and our spouses on this same trip. We will be seven total. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Doug

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file