Options

May 26th, 2014 Trip

Anyone arrive in Sorrento a day early? We'd love to meet you there.

MaryEllen and Bernie

Comments

• Options
    We are arriving in Sorrento a day early.

Barbara and Harvey
  • Options
    Also arriving a day early. From SW Florida. Would like to meet up for coffee, drinks, dinner, or??

Bill and Jody
  • Options
    Same arrival a day earlier too. Plane lands at 4pm on the 25th. Any suggestions as to what to do on the 26t before the dinner.

Dianne & John
  • Options
    Yes, catch up on your sleep, before the tour begins, jet lag can be tough on the system
  • Options
    It's great to see a number of us are arriviing early. We are also leaving from South Florida (Miami) on Lufthansa. My best guess is we will arrive in Sorrento about three in the afternoon on the 25th.

Drinks and dinner sounds great.

MaryEllen and Bernie
  • Options
    Suggestion. For those who are arriving early and would like to meet, leave a message at the desk addressed to "tauck early arrivers" stating how/where they can be contacted (meet up with). After reading the message, leave it there for the next person.

Dianne & John Sullivan
  • Options
    BAP

Also leaving from MIA; Sat 23rd just after 4p on Lufthansa. Arr. via Frankfort in Sorrento just after Noon on Sunday. I think leaving a Tauck Early Arriver's message at the hotel desk is a good idea; will do that.

Bill & Jody
  • Options
    Mango

I think we are on the same flight. Not sure how to meet up in Miami, but we are in seats 64B and C on the plane. It appears we are on the same connecting flight to Naples from Frankfurt. If we don't meet before Sorrento we will check the Tauck early arriver message.

MaryEllen and Bernie

• Options
    BAP

Look for us in the terminal. I'm a big guy, large grey mustache, red shirt (possibly under a black sport coat). We are in seats 11a and 11c. Leaving for Miami this afternoon. Staying at the Marriott on LeJune overnight.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file