Details

Are there any details regarding dates and pricing for this trip?

Comments

• You need to call Tauck directly, they may have details not yet showing on the website. They. Are always helpful and it is good to book directly with them
  • Hi Ian!

Yes, British is right -- please call us for more information! You can do so at 1-800-788-7885

-Tim
  • A bit difficult fro "down under"!! Will await details via the agent.
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Ian,

No need to wait! Tauck have a free … absolutely … (I've used it many times) … number for us Aussies to use: 1800 122 048. The best times for us to call are weekday mornings from about 8 am to noon. If you miss a "live person" … given the States is behind the times … (sorry, folks, just our little time zone joke) there's a facility to leave a message and someone will get back to you … in our time frame! Works well. Alternatively, you can email them at ……. tauckrez@tauck.com. They will reply in their time frame, which usually means you have a reply by next morning. It doesn't work so well if you email first thing Monday mornings, because it's still Sunday over there. As for the phone service, the last time I used it was on a Monday morning and the lass told me she was covering the graveyard shift just for us down under-ers. Pretty cool, huh?

Cheers,

Jan
  • Thanks for the useful advice, Jan - I'll try their email first.
    Regards
    Ian
  • You're welcome, Ian. Hope it works out for you. I'm watching this trip, too. So many place I haven't been, yet! So much to choose from! Eeny, meeny……….

Cheers,

Jan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file