June 24 Grand Canadian Rockies

First of our three Tauck tours this summer. Anyone going this time? Also any suggestions weather wise for apparel. Will it be chilly in mid June?

Comments

• we have been on many tauck tours. where else are you going this summer? have you been on any other of their tours?
    we are thinking of Spain and Portugal. we have only been on the tauck bridges tours.
    diane
  • Hi Ritters,

I was on a different Tauck Canada trip last year during the summer too, and the temperatures can vary a pretty large amount (from the 50's up to the 80's or so, in Fahrenheit, from around 10-30 degrees in Celsius) and can occasionally get even warmer, so you'll want to be ready to layer.
    Generally, during the day, casual, comfortable, cotton clothing is recommended. Cool weather at higher elevations or at night will require warmer, layered clothing. During the evenings some dining rooms require smart casual attire for dinner (no jeans) and some fine dining rooms recommend jackets for the gentlemen, but they are not required.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Thanks Tim, that is helpful. Especially the dress requirements.
    We are going to Ireland with Tauck and Wyoming Tauck Bridges also this summer.
  • Wow! I hope you have a great time! :)

-Tim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file