Carry on Bag

I am going on the Portrait of India Tour Feb 12th and I am a little confused. In the little booklet that Tauck sent it gives dimensions for the carry-on bag--20"x14"x10". Later, in reference to motorcoaches it says that carry-on should not exceed the size of a small backpack. Which is it?

Comments

• The overhead space in the coach is not big enough for more than a big women's purse or a small backpack. We've been on many Tauck Tours and take our rolling carryon which measures about the same size as mentioned in the docs you received. We gave ours to the coach driver as we boarded and he put it in the luggage compartment of the coach. I then took my purse and my husband took his small backpack to put in the overhead space. If the tour isn't sold out, there is room on the seats in the back of the coach. But, India usually sells out.

Hope this is helpful. It's a great tour. Don't forget to take tummy meds just in case.

Sheila

• I am on the Spotlight on India tour at this very moment, just a shorter version of your tour. The bus is excellent, very new and clean but I do have to say that the overhead are maybe a little smaller than usual. Sheila's advice is perfect. Enjoy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file