Welcome to Tauck’s The Best of Hawaii Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s The Best of Hawaii Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• I've read on various forums that the best of Hawaii Tauck tour IS the best. Some people said hotels were not as good as in the past. Are hotel rooms deluxe, ocean front? Thank you.

• I, too, would like to know more about the Hawaii Tour from people who have been on it. I have been on two wonderful Tauck tours. As I have said before, my concern is that there won't be any solo travelers that everyone will be celebrating an anniversary. I would like any feedback from people who have taken the tour plus any solo travelers who have taken this tour. Am thinking of going next spring.
  • I, too, would like to know more about the Hawaii Tour from people who have been on it. I have been on two wonderful Tauck tours. As I have said before, my concern is that there won't be any solo travelers that everyone will be celebrating an anniversary. I would like any feedback from people who have taken the tour plus any solo travelers who have taken this tour. Am thinking of going next spring.
  • I took the Hawaii tour in 2011. The hotels were the normal Tauck quality and on the beach. I remember mostly walking into my room in the Royal Hawaiian and seeing the view of Diamond Head and the ocean from my balcony. At another hotel, (can't remember where because they were all similar) my friend and I had lunch at the restaurant while sitting on the beach looking out at the palm trees, beach and even a lounging sea turtle.
    I do not remember if there were solo travelers, however there were a number of people who were not couples. They may have been friends or solos who connected for the tour. Except for one newlywed couple, everyone else were the people you usually meet on a Tauck tour.
  • There were 4+ solo travelers on our tour winter 2011 along with friends traveling solo. Great trip.
  • Thanks to all who responded to my questions about Hawaii. I am planning on taking the March 12, 2013 tour but have yet to sign up. Anyone else out there thinking of going on that date? March is a gloomy month in New England so that is a good time to get away.
  • We are considering this trip over Christmas 2013. I'm curious if teenagers, early 20 year olds are ever spotted on this particluar tour.
  • I am going to have to postpone my Hawaii tour until 2014. Would love to hear how travelers enjoy the tour. I am a solo traveler and love traveling with Tauck.
  • Welcome to Tauck’s The Best of Hawaii Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.
This discussion has been closed.