The BLUE DANUBE JULY 2013

This was our first trip with Tauck and we have already signed up for another trip when we go to the USA and Canada later this year to visit the Canyonlands.

We had a great time and would encourage others to not only take this trip but also go with Tauck - we certainly recommend it to our friends.

The highlights are too numerous to mention - however, if we were to single any one out it would be the trip to Cesky Krumlov - a fascinating place made even better by the little extras arranged for our by our Tour Directors and the great guides. Talking of extras the great dinners we had at the various palaces and the command performance on the stairs of the Opera House in Budapest and the Strahov Monastery in Prague fit into that category.

We have selected over 400 photos from our trip and are in the process of putting them together into some photo books - there are sooooo many we had to divide it into three books - one for Prague - one for the trip from Regensburg to Budapest and the other one for Budapest - it was hard to leave some photos out. Some Google searches made it easier to check out some of the so many places we visited to make sure we got the story right.

Unfortunately we did not have the time to take one of the longer Tauck river cruises but can certainly recommend this one - The tour directors and tour guides were great as were the staff on the MS Swiss Sapphire nothing was too much for them.

Thanks again team - well done

Comments

• Hi Valhalla,

I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time on your trip; it always makes us happy when people enjoy traveling with us. I'll definitely pass your comments along.

I hope you have a wonderful time on Canyonlands later this year!

-Tim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file