Options

South Africa Elegant - Feb 14, 2014

My wife and I and two friends are booked on this trip. Cape Town arrival two days early. We are interested in connecting with our fellow travelers.
Bob - Ossining NY

Comments

• Options
    We Are booked for the Feb 19, 2014 tour and are flying out from NY JFK on Feb18, arriving in Cape Town midday on Feb 19.
    We live in Newtown, Pennsylvania and would be very happy to communicate with our fellow travelers before the tour begins.
  • Options
    People arriving early for this tour may be interested in visiting the Transplant Museum at Groot Schuur Hospital where Christiaan Barnard performed the first heart transplant. We visited the museum when we took the Tauck tour a couple of years ago and it was actually one of the highlights of our visit. People from the museum will collect you from your hotel and return you as part of the ticket price. We found a brochure about it at the Cape Grace hotel where we stayed.
  • Options
    Jai wrote:
    We Are booked for the Feb 19, 2014 tour and are flying out from NY JFK on Feb18, arriving in Cape Town midday on Feb 19.
    We live in Newtown, Pennsylvania and would be very happy to communicate with our fellow travelers before the tour begins.

We also are on the Feb 19 th tour. We are arriving late on Feb 17 th. We live on Long Island , but my sister lives in Newtown! We'd love to communicate with you as well as any others on this tour.
  • Options
    maslind,

Would love to exchange notes. My email is jaisehgal@comcast.net
This discussion has been closed.