Blue Danube trip on June 20...Eastbound. Anyone else going?

We are scheduled on this trip and are interested to talk with anyone else on the same trip. We have done the Amsterdam to Bern trip and enjoyed it very much.
This is our first Tauck trip. We are calling this our 50th Anniversary trip although we are in our 51st year now having spent our 50th with all of our kids in Minnesota.
We'd like to establish some internet friends before our trip. Kathie & Ron.

Comments

• To Kathie and Ron,
    My husband and I are on the same trip, celebrating our 50th anniversary on June 21st. This is our second Tauck tour, the first being a number of years ago when we went on the Fall Foliage Tour in the US Northeast. I talked my sister and her husband (Susanna & John Aalbers) into going with us on the Danube trip. The four of us live in the San Diego area, although the Aalbers spend part of the year in the Idaho area. We will also be going to visit our AFS "sister" in Sweden and then on to St. Petersburg for a few days before flying to Prague. We look forward to meeting you!
    Jerry and Terry (that's me) Jordan
    (terryjordan59@gmail.com)
  • My husband and I are looking forward to this cruise. We are from St. Simons Island, Georgia. This will be our second Tauck cruise. We look forward to meeting everyone. We arrive in Prague one day early. Becky and Brooke
  • Mama Ju wrote:
    To Kathie and Ron,
    My husband and I are on the same trip, celebrating our 50th anniversary on June 21st. This is our second Tauck tour, the first being a number of years ago when we went on the Fall Foliage Tour in the US Northeast. I talked my sister and her husband (Susanna & John Aalbers) into going with us on the Danube trip. The four of us live in the San Diego area, although the Aalbers spend part of the year in the Idaho area. We will also be going to visit our AFS "sister" in Sweden and then on to St. Petersburg for a few days before flying to Prague. We look forward to meeting you!
    Jerry and Terry (that's me) Jordan
    (terryjordan59@gmail.com)
    Jerry and Terry,
    What a coincidence! We are both from the west coast and celebrating our anniversary's on the same trip. We have a daughter that graduated from USD and married a fellow from that area. They moved from San Diego tho in 2004 and are just now building a new house here in Spokane. We are so looking forward to our Tauck expedition. We invested in the TSA Pre Check system, but found out that Lufthansa doesn't subscribe to the service so will be in the regular lines for our trip. We are scheduled in to Prague on June 18th at 11:10 am. We are staying at the Prague Marriott for two nights joining the ship (boat) on the 22nd. Hopefully we can meet up and have a Pilsner Urquell or two. Kathie & Ron Riel
  • We are going on the Eastbound Blue Danube cruise (our first river cruise) on June 20, 2014, although we have been on many Tauck land tours. Looking forward to meeting everyone. My husband wants to know how dressed up the gentlemen are for the first and last dinners.
    Thank you.
    Leiba
  • marshlady wrote:
    My husband and I are looking forward to this cruise. We are from St. Simons Island, Georgia. This will be our second Tauck cruise. We look forward to meeting everyone. We arrive in Prague one day early. Becky and Brooke
    We are getting excited about our trip as well. We will arrive in Prague two days early so we will look you up if we can get your last name. We are expecting to have good weather, but I guess one never knows.
  • We are Becky and Brooke Pridmore.. Will be at the Marriott. Email is rhprid@comcast.net. looking forward to meeting new friends and a lot of fun on our wonderful trip. Becky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file