October 12, 2013 trip

My husband and I are going on this trip. We are from Princeton,NJ. Who else is going? We would love to hear from you!!!

Comments

• Hi,

I am going on this trip with my two sister-in-laws, one of whom is turning 50 and this trip is our celebration for her! I am leaving my husband and 2 young kids behind to do this trip solo! Very excited. We are from the Northern Virginia/Maryland area. This is our first time traveling with Tauck Tours.

Looking forward to meeting you and your husband!

• 'Hi' from me too! Will be traveling from Salt Lake City, Utah Yes there are real people here! Am a solo traveler very much looking forward to seeing
    the wildlife. But most of all elephants! Also will look forward to meeting fellow travelers!

• Hi BethBee

I'm not on this trip but wanted to let you know that it's amazing and that I have taken this trip with
    my daughter. I am from New Hope, PA (and my daughter graduated from high school in Princeton).
    I am considering taking the same trip with my husband next year. I hope you have the most wonderful time
    on this Tauck trip -- our family has taken 4 trips with Tauck. Enjoy!

Suzanne
  • I took this tour last year and it was a great trip. We also went in October and it was warm. I'm sure you will enjoy the trip.

Are you spending any extra days in Rome either before or after the tour?

Sue
This discussion has been closed.