DANUBE RIVER CRUISE GUIDE

Hello:
I've just sent a mass email to at least 10-12 people who posted a request. I hope that they all went through. If you had asked for one (I'm posted as SHARHARR) and didn't receive it, contact me at sharonhar@aol.com and I'll send it along to you. Safe travels...it's a great trip.
Sharon

Comments

• Hi Sharon

Could you please send me your info on Praque as well....we will be travelling On the August 22nd cruise and would like to do some sightseeing before the trip starts since we arrive on the 20th.....email is bbunch001@aol.com......Thank you in advance....
  • Could you also please send me your Prague and Danube cruise information. We will be in Prague the week of May 13, and on the Danube cruise that leaves on the 18th, ending in Budapest. My e-mail is rickweinstein@earthlink.net. Thank you so much.
  • Please send materials that will be useful for our Blue Danube trip 6/13. Thank you for being so helpful.
    James Lee

• Sharharr, Could you please send me your Prague and Danube cruise information. We will be in Prague in early June. We are on the Danube cruise westbound from Budapest to Prague leaving 23 May. My e-mail is jas.campuran@gmail.com. Thank you so much.
  • SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello:
    I've just sent a mass email to at least 10-12 people who posted a request. I hope that they all went through. If you had asked for one (I'm posted as SHARHARR) and didn't receive it, contact me at sharonhar@aol.com and I'll send it along to you. Safe travels...it's a great trip.
    Sharon

Can you send the guide to bwalsh@novf.com? Thanks
  • Hello I would sure appreciate the guide as well we are on the Oct 17th trip from Prague to Budapest. Thank you!
  • Sorry my email address is: mapeterson1@verizon.net
  • SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello:
    Sharon

Could you email cruise guide also, please. We are on Blue Danube Budapest to Prague August 29. Email address is Sburke1353@aol.com. Thanks. Susan
  • Sharon: My husband and I will be on the August 15, 2013 Budapest to Prague cruise and will have some extra time on both ends. If you don't mind sending out your guide again, I'd love to see it. My email is lyris100@gmail.com. Thanks.

Lynn
  • Sharon, I would like the guide for Prague and Budapest. My husband and I will have extra time in Prague and some in Budapest. Thanks! My email is mkharrigan@comcast.net.
  • Sharon, I would appreciate the guide for Prague and Budapest. Ii will be on the 5 Sept. sailing. My E-mail is strainjc1933@msn.com Thank you so much.
  • Sharon, saw your various posts I would also appreciate the guide for Prague and Budapest. Ii will be on the October 5th sailing. My E-mail is cekress@msn.com - Thanks
  • Hi Sharon,

My husband and I are in the midst of planning/booking a tour for 2014 and I'd love to have your personal guide.
    My email is: dkurow@nyc.rr.com.
    Thank you very much!
  • Hi Sharon,
    I just sent you an email, as well. I am taking my Mom on the cruise, and we would love any information you could share! Many thanks in advance, Debbie
  • SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello:
    Sharon
  • Hi SHARHARR,

We would love a copy of the guide you created. Could you please send it to bethmcivor@embarqmail.com?

Thanks so much!
    Beth
  • SHARHARR, would you mind sending us your guide for the Prague Danube tour? my e-mail: mrzoubek@yahoo.com. I'll also try our e-mail. Many thanks!
  • would also love a copy
    srjameson@comcast.net
    thanks
  • Sharrharr,
    I am planning the Blue Danube & would be most appreciative of any information on Prague, Budapest & Vienna.
    Thank you for this information in advance.
    Please send to: gpopeney@aol.com

Thank you.
    Gail
  • SharrHarr,

I've just signed onto the Blue Danube cruise for next year and would appreciate a copy of your Prague Danube guide.

My email is: sumr.time@yahoo.com

Thank you.
  • I would also like a copy of your Danube River Cruise Guide. My email is sbdamico@gmail.com
  • Hi Sharon,
    Could you please send me info on Prague and Budapest. E-Mail is mooreinnet@hotmail.com

Thanks
  • Sharon,
    Would love the Danube River Cruise Guide for our trip from Budapest to Prague July, 2014 on the new Ms. Savor.
    Email me at rrpenn11@gmail.com
    Thank you so much.
    Roberta
  • Sharon,

We're going on the Blue Danube cruise in Sept, 2014 and begin with two extra days in Prague for sighteeing on our own. I would love a copy of your guide. Thanks.
  • brinkie

Dear Sharon,
    I would be very grateful for a copy of your Prague and Budapest guides. If you have any info on Bratislava, I would very much appreciate that, too. My email address is jobrink@aol.com
  • Dear Sharon,
    I would love to get the travel guide you offered on the Blue Danube cruise. We are on the June 20 cruise and are looking forward to enjoying the Prague preview as well as the cruise to Budapest. Thank you for your attention to this request. Ron Riel
  • I would like a copy of your Danube River Cruise Guide, my email is rosalita92@comcast.net
  • Dear Sharon,
    We are going on the Blue Danube cruise May 23 and would love the see the travel guide for Prague and Budapest. We are going early to see more of Prague and staying over in Budapest as well.

Thank you very much.
    My email is sheila@sheilamorgan.com
  • Sharon: Would you be so kind as to include me as well? My email is smarks50@aol.com.
    Thanks very much.
  • I'd appreciate a copy of your Danube guide.

Jvaholmes@gmail.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file