Just Home From India and Nepal Trip

To quote Dr Seuss,"Oh the things we have seen!

This is absolutely a trip of a lifetime..... the experiences are unbelievable and unforgettable, every time you think you've seen it all...... you see something else! The photographs we took are beautiful - ones we will always look at with fond memories.

To anyone who may be hesitant about taking this trip, as I was, please do not be. I always felt safe on this trip and Nancy, our Tour Director, aptly navigated our group through India and Nepal seamlessly and without any hiccups! Unfortunately, our flight seeing tour was cancelled after ten minutes in the air due to a technical problem (nobody's fault). I was hesitant about taking this flight, but the plane was quite large and I was fine with it, so I was game to go.

Every hotel we stayed in was first class and very beautiful and the staff could not do enough for you, of course. The food was excellent - the flavours are just out of this world - I loved it. All the tour guides in the different locations were excellent, as were all the ground people, drivers, the list goes on.

I have to point out that this trip is extremely demanding and all the mornings are early. There are many hours spent in mini vans and driving in open air jeeps in the National Parks, but it is worth it! There are many miles of very bumpy roads (ladies, do not forget your sports bra) so if you have a bad back or get car sick - you might want to reconsider doing this itinerary.

It is cool in the mornings in the Parks so bring a fleece - even though there are hot water bottles and blankets you need another layer. Later on it really warms up, so dress in layers. We saw a tiger which was awesome!

This discussion has been closed.