what time do tours start in the morning?

Comments

• It really all depends on were you are going. Most of the time you leave around 8:30 or 9 sometimes earlier sometimes later.
  • We are taking the 8 day tour of Venice, Florence, and Rome this April/May. I would like to get more of an idea of the daily schedule. I am also interested in maybe visiting Sienna. Could this be possible on the way back from the wine tour? I guess I would need to find an independent tour? Any suggestions?
  • As far as visiting Sienna get Rick Steves book on that area. He will tell you exactly how to get there and how long it will take. I picked up his books from the library to chck out what I want to do on my upcoming Classic Italy tour.
  • Were you able to visit Sienna? I also would like to go to Sienna as I have a few extra days in Rome at the end of the tour. It sounds like bus is the most recommended way to get there. Do you know if you can get there and back in the same day? Angela
  • Check out Viator Tours online. They may have a tour to Sienna from Rome. We have used them in many countries when we arrived early or stayed later. They also offer tours of the city you are in.
  • None of our started before 8 and several days were a little later.
This discussion has been closed.