Traveling in July

Hi -
We are taking the Taste of the Pacific Northwest Tour in July. Is anyone else traveling on this tour? This will be our 4th trip with Tauck. Never disappointed and looking forward to meeting new friends and another adventure.

Comments

• Hi! We are also taking the Taste of the Pacific Northwest tour on July 16th. What week are you going? This will be my 5th Tauck Tour and as you said I have never been disapponted. This trip sounds fun and a bit different than the usual tours, Can't wait to go.
  • Hi Rosemarie -
    Sadly, our trip dates don't coindide with yours. We will be leaving after you. Would love to hear of the experience you have and any tips you may choose to share with us when you get home. Be safe, make friends and ENJOY!
  • Hi BarbaraWHJ,
    Sorry we won't be travelling on the same dates. I will gladly share my experiences with you when i get back. Have a safe trip. Talk to you soon!
  • Anyone traveling on this tour in July - be sure to check weather forecasts. While the rest of the country has been sweltering and baking in the heat, we are having a cool summer. Today's high was 65 where I live! Refreshing but you might want to have a sweater or jacket in case you get cool.
This discussion has been closed.