December 9 Nuremburg Departure - Hello Fellow Tauck travelers

Greetings,

We are on the December 9 departure of the MS Treasures on the Danube leaving from Nuremberg.

This will be our third Tauck tour and one of the great things about Tauck tours is making new friends.

I am still working but my wife is retired.

We are from Lincoln Nebraska.

My hobby is Lionel O gauge trains.

Please introduce yourself here and we will not all be strangers when we meet.

Mark and Patty

Comments

• Hi, Mark,

My husband and I (Tom and Eve) will be on this trip, and we are meeting up with another couple (Diane and Doug). Looking forward to meeting you!

My husband and I are from Fairfax, Virginia, and both of us have recently retired.

Eve
  • Mark9700 wrote:
    Greetings,

We are on the December 9 departure of the MS Treasures on the Danube leaving from Nuremberg.

This will be our third Tauck tour and one of the great things about Tauck tours is making new friends.

I am still working but my wife is retired.

We are from Lincoln Nebraska.

My hobby is Lionel O gauge trains.

Please introduce yourself here and we will not all be strangers when we meet.

Mark and Patty

• Hi!
    I am looking forward to meeting you and discussing other past travels.
    This will be my 2nd Christmas Market sail with Tauck. I did the Rhine in December, 2010 and loved it.
    A few years ago I sailed on the Danube from Regenberg to Budapest and it was wonderful! I'll be looking forward to seeing beautiful Vienna and Schonbrunn Castle all done up for Christmas. Regensberg was delightful, and St. Stephen's Cathedral was awesome. You won't be disappointed!
    Be ready to "bundle up" with hat, scarf, and gloves, as well as, water repellent boots. It may snow!
    Meet you at Lido for some hot gluwein, followed by tree decorating. You may want to bring an ornament from home or buy one in Nurnberg.
    Get ready for an unbelieveable Merry Christmas!

Jersey Girl!
  • Thanks for writing. The cruise is close at hand! The weather reports could be better but it is December. See you all on in Nuremberg.
    Mark
This discussion has been closed.