Classic New England Tour

I am booked on the October 2 departure and am arriving on Sept 30 for 2 extra days in Boston. I've been ther before so have some idea of what I want to do. I would like to know if the city sightseeing on Day 2 does any more sights after Harvard, I'd like to see some of the Harvard museums, and since the afternoon is free, I can just stay and do them then if I won;t miss any other sights. Otherwise I would go on one of my extra days in Boston. but it would be easier to just stay after the sightseeing.

Also, I notice that the Hawk Inn in Plymouth Vermont has a spa. Is there a hair salon there and is it open during our free afternoon there?

Thanks;
Sue

Comments

• Sue, this is the web site for the Hawk Inn

http://www.hawkresort.com/. (I hope that works! You can aways cut and paste.)

They detail all their services but I didn't see opening hours. But there's an email addy, so you can drop them a line.

As for the other part of your question about Boston, hopefully someone from Tauck is monitoring this thread ...? Or I could tell you myself. I'm doing the same trip in June!

Failing that, I have always found that an email to tauckrez@tauck.com usually does the trick. They are very prompt and if they don't know they answer, they'll get back to you.
  • The other email address to get assistance is info@tauck.com
This discussion has been closed.