Options

Tanzania June 20-29, 2018

My family of 16 ranging in ages 13-77 are on this trip, June 20-29. I’m so interested that there are other trips beginning on the 17th and again on the 23rd. Is anyone out there on our trip?

Comments

• Options
    Wow, your tour is not full, maybe it will only be the 16 of you, wouldn't that be special! How about calling Tauck to ask how many others are going, the tour has a maximum of 30 so your group sure will dominate.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I have seen trips go from red to yellow overnight, so I suspect that the yellow means they only have one or two openings.
  • Options
    Sealord wrote:
    I have seen trips go from red to yellow overnight, so I suspect that the yellow means they only have one or two openings.

So how did you find the “red” or “yellow” information?
  • Options
    Look for your tour page and open the pricing and availability tab and it will show all the available dates—- be sure to chose the right year since 2019 is now showing too. Pink color means full, yellow a few spaces, white means wide open. The available is updated once every 24 hours. I’m surprised to see so many openings but these past couple of years some people have been scared off going to Afrvca. If I had known this maybe I could have come with you, its the only tour to Africa I haven’t taken!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    K&T was red for the entire year except for the Christmas trips until yesterday, but now June 20 has gone yellow. Must have been a last minute cancellation.

I know the Tauck insurance covers cancellations right up to the start of the tour, but it just occurred to me that these last minute cancellations are impossible to sell. Even if you were on a waitlist, you would have to have the visas, and all the other preperations ready to go. Oops ... I’m going to Tanzania tomorrow. (;-)