Options

Hotel amenities

We're going to K/T in July and I am not sure what I need to bring. Do the hotels have hair dryers?

Comments

• Options
    All of the K&T hotels have hair dryers, and bath amenities. The Masai Mara is a tent camp, but it is a “Fairmont” tent camp.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    You will not be roughing it in Serena, Four Seasons and Fairmont hotels! “Camping” has a whole new meaning when granite counters are in your tent en suite!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The only Tauck camp we have stayed in that did not have hair dryers was Camp Kalahari. Still no need to bring your own cuz they also did not have electricity. They have a little electricity sometimes from a solar system. We had lights one night and kerosene lamps the next.
  • Options
    Thanks so much, all!!!
  • Options
    So shampoo, conditioner, etc. are available at all hotels?
  • Options
    WCSadler wrote:
    So shampoo, conditioner, etc. are available at all hotels?

Yes.
  • Options
    I don’t remember exactly, but I do find that some hotels on Tauck trips do not have conditioner or they have the combined shampoo/conditioner that I find useless, so I always carry conditioner just in case. I believe on one of my Africa tours I did post which hotels had what, but can’t remember which one, you would have to search, I’m thinking the Tanzania/Zanzibar where I believe some hotels are the same as K and T

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file