Welcome to Tauck’s New Mexico - Land of Enchantment Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s New Mexico - Land of Enchantment Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Welcome to Tauck’s New Mexico - Land of Enchantment Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.
  • edited May 2011
    Bmancini wrote:
    Has no one written about this trip to New Mexico? there seems to be 124 messages but I cannot get in to see them.
  • Hi there,

You might be looking at the "View" label. As of the time of this posting, this thread has been replied to twice, and viewed 203 times. This entire forum, "New Mexico - Land of Enchantment Forum," has 1 topic with 3 posts, and the "Western USA" category has a total of 19 topics and 50 posts across all tours.

I hope that helped answer your question.

Best,
    Tim
  • I too have been trying to find comments about the Land of Enchantment trip and have not been able to connect to anything.
    As a person new to Tauck and this website, I find this discussion forum very confusing, and customer unfriendly.
    There is no indication as to how to gain access to its' features....very frustrating and un-useful !!
    Not everyone is totally computer saavy.
    Regretfully, this makes one wonder about Tauck's service and awareness of attention to detail for clients and potential clients.
This discussion has been closed.