Krakow to Berlin via Danube 4/25/18 - 5/8/18

My wife and I are booked on this tour and would like to get to know some of our fellow travelers. We have taken several Tauck tours and have always been very pleased with the our experiences and knowledgeable Tauck's tour directors. If you are on this tour introduce yourself and lets get acquainted.

John & Cathy

Comments

• Hello John and Cathy,
    We share your delight in attending Tauck tours and look forward to cruising the Danube with you. We have been on the Romantic Germany and Alps and Dolomites tours over the past two years. We have a great interest in learning German and enjoying Weissbier.

Paul and Kathleen
  • Hello all, Herb and Judy look forward to the trip and to meeting you. Our earlier Tauck trips were Alps and Dolomites in 2016/ aNd The shortened Israel/Jordan in 2012. We had a splendid 5 days in Berlin In 2008 but all the Rembrandts were removed for a future extravaganza. With the wall up in 1986,I gave a paper at the World Shakespeare Congress, but all stage productions, one splendid, were in East Berlin. We taught 16 years in Connecticut, I at uConn, Judy at Trinity. She stopped to raise children. When they were older, we,imigrated to teach in the same department. Now we have retired to Victoria, can vote in both countries, must pay taxes in both.
  • Joyce and I look forward to meeting each of you. Tauck history: Spain/Portugal, Japan, Hawaii, Canada Rockies, China, Costa Rica Bridges...

Jerry Bailey
  • Hello to Joyce and Jerry, Herb and Judy, Paul and Kathleen. It is nice to make your acquaintance and we look forward to meeting you in person on the 25th. My wife and I are actually arriving at 1:50 pm on 4/24. If anyone else is arriving a day early, maybe we can get together and do some sightseeing before our tour begins. We don't have anything specific in mind but I just got an email from Tauck announcing their app which has their recommendations for sightseeing and dining on your own. Might want to give it a try.

We definitely want to talk to you about the Canadian Rockies (we are booked for 2019) and the Alps and Dolomites (which we are considering). I'll try to pay a closer attention to the posts over the next 2 1/2 weeks.

John & Cathy
  • John and Cathy

Joyce and I arrive on the 24th at 11:15 AM (hope we can get into our room that early). Plans were to wander and see. You mentioned the app...my app advises that the trip is not yet posted. Look forward to meeting you.

Jerry
  • Hello All. Maureen and Mick here. Looking forward to meeting you all. First time on Tauck. We took a Viking Cruise last year on the Rhine and had a great time. A couple we met suggested Tauck so here we are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file