May 5, 2018 Rendezvous on the Seine

Hello, I am looking for fellow travelers for this trip.
Judy and Richie
Scottsdale, AZ

Comments

• Hi, Judy: My husband Bob and I will be joining you and Richie on the Rendezvous on the Seine Tauck river cruise beginning 5/5/18. We live in NJ near the Jersey shore. It is our first trip to Paris/France. We will actually be arriving the morning of Friday 5/4/18. Any chance you two will be early arrivals as well? Thanks and hope to hear from you.--Mary
  • Hi Mary, I have three Tauck trips booked and I forgot that I had posted here. We are actually arriving a week early and staying in an AirB&B. We are heading over to the Pullman a day early so we can look for each other. We are New Jersey people too, before Scottsdale. See you in two weeks!!!
    So excited
    Judy and Richie
    Scottsdale, AZ
  • Hi, Judy: Glad to hear from you. We've been checking in a few times a week to this forum to see if there were any replies. And fellow New Jerseyans (what exit?) --small world. We will be coming in just a day early to the hotel, Fri., 5/4. We have a couple of tours planned for that Friday and during the day Saturday. Hopefully we can at least connect at the hotel before the rest of our fellow travelers arrive. Looking forward to meeting you and Richie.--Mary
  • Exit NONE!!! We were in Fort Lee just at the bridge. We leave tomorrow morning as we are starting a week early. Will look for you both at the hotel on Friday. Happy Hour?!?!?!?! Saturday we are popping up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, if I can get up my nerve.
    See you in Paris.
    Judy and Richie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file