Options

Loft cabins

I've read some reviews that said while the loft cabins (level 3) are roomy and innovative they can be noisy due to the engines. Does anyone have an opinion on this matter? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    We met some people on our cruise last October who RAVED about their loft cabin, so much so that they wanted to give us a tour of it! It really is quite innovative in design and I can see why they loved it. No complaints about noise. I think they were about mid-ship.
  • Options
    I had one on the Inspire in June and absolutely loved it -- so spacious (for a cruise), like having a little living room, didn't have to look at my bed all the time. Noise was not a problem at all. Shade and curtains are adjustable. I wouldn't hesitate to book one again!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    My wife & I had a loft cabin last year on the Savor. We liked it enough that we are taking the Berlin/Cracow cruise next year, again on the Savor and the exact same cabin. Noise was never a problem. The difference in price between a loft{cat. 3] and a cat. 6 {same size} feels better in my pocket. Enjoy, my wife and I will.
  • Options
    Thanks, good to hear from lofters!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file