Advice on Kid Luggage

Hi

Our family will have a trip this August and my little boy is so eager. So I want to give him a surprise with a good kid luggage.

I'm not looking for expensive one since our boy will grow up and his taste might change. Just something so he can put his toys in and bring along.

I just don't know which brand to choose because there're so many of them. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Thank you so much

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Don't have a manufacturer recommendation (most all luggage will probably last longer than the period that the child will want to use it). I do have a suggestion for where to buy it. Try eBags.com. They have a kid luggage section on their website and regularly have good deals (they send me 20 - 30% discount codes fairly regularly). They also have reviews. Create an account and they'll start sending you e-mails with discounts. Probably you're best choosing by design that will appeal to your child, rather than by brand. Hope this helps. Happy shopping.
  • @clause, I guess you already got some kids luggage. If I buy things like these I very often look into 2nd hand shops.