Options

July 12, 2017 KT Trip

My husband and I are traveling on this trip and are arriving two days early. We figure we'll flounder around with jet lag the first day and will be able to enjoy the surroundings the second day. We'd love to hear from anyone else on this trip.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there
    We are also arriving 2days early. Have no idea what to do either
    We are the Olsons from New Jersey, and if you want you can email me at gailstorm01@gmail.com
  • Options
    Ha! We're the Majeski's from Connecticut. 1/2 way around the world to meet someone from a nearby state. :-). I'll email you.
  • Options
    Hi! We're the Jameson's -- arriving from Florida the day before. Guess we'll be mostly recovering on that first arrival day. See everyone, soon! Can't wait! uf.julie@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi fellow travelers, I am Tina Mosbey from Southern California arriving two days early as well. I leave today Wed. July 12th, 2017. I would love to catch up and have an outing together prior to our trip beginning. You can reach me at tinamosbey@gmail.com. Looking forward to many wonderful memories.

• Options
    Hi fellow travelers, I am Tina Mosbey from Southern California arriving two days early as well. I leave today Wed. July 12th, 2017. I would love to catch up and have an outing together prior to our trip beginning. You can reach me at tinamosbey@gmail.com. Looking forward to many wonderful memories.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file