Options

Prague to Budapest 09/14/2017

Hello out there. We are traveling with another couple from Prague to Budapest on 09/14 (we will be arriving in Prague a day early since we're repeat Tauck Travelers). We are traveling from Philadelphia, PA, USA. Anyone else going on the trip with us? We are so excited - we booked this trip over a year ago and are down to about 120 days! Hope to hear from tour mates!

Suzanne & Bill Muntzer

Comments

• Options
    We are also traveling on the September 14 Blue Daube river cruise, Prague to Budapest. My husband and I will be arriving in Prague a day early with another couple. We all live in Hilton Head, SC and are very excited for our first river cruise. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a great time exploring Eastern Europe!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Hello - my husband and I live in Wisconsin, and are looking forward to the 9/14 Danube trip. Dan and Beth Dibbert
  • Options
    Hi fellow travelers,
    This is George Kacoyanis from Wenham, MA (north of Boston), and my wife and I are very excited to be taking our first Tauck cruise. We are looking forward to what sounds like a great trip and eager to meet our fellow travelers. We are arriving in Prague a day early as well. We booked our flights using American Airlines Aadvantage miles, and the only way they let us book our flights was Boston to Philadelphia to London to Prague. So we may meet Suzanne and Bill Muntzer in Philly. We are departing Philly at 7:20 pm on the 12th on American Airlines flight 736, then connecting on British Airways 862 at 9:50 am London to Prague. Are you on those flights? If so, let us know and we'll plan to meet at the airport.
  • Options
    We have found that the American Airlines flights from Philly to England, either Manchester or Heathrow, very often leave Philly around two hours late. It's made for stressful amounts of sprinting through airports and worrying how we will get through long security lines in time to get our next flight and sometimes we have missed our flight. Wear shoes you can run in, carry a backpack rather than a roll on carry on so you can run more easily and also take a change of clothing in case you make the plane but your checked luggage does not.
  • Options
    gkac wrote:
    Hi fellow travelers,
    This is George Kacoyanis from Wenham, MA (north of Boston), and my wife and I are very excited to be taking our first Tauck cruise. We are looking forward to what sounds like a great trip and eager to meet our fellow travelers. We are arriving in Prague a day early as well. We booked our flights using American Airlines Aadvantage miles, and the only way they let us book our flights was Boston to Philadelphia to London to Prague. So we may meet Suzanne and Bill Muntzer in Philly. We are departing Philly at 7:20 pm on the 12th on American Airlines flight 736, then connecting on British Airways 862 at 9:50 am London to Prague. Are you on those flights? If so, let us know and we'll plan to meet at the airport.

Hi George. Suzanne Muntzer here:-)

Nice to meet you! We are looking forward to our trip in only 31 days! We are flying from Philadelphia to Frankford via Lufthansa on the 12th (one month from today) and then from Frankford to Prague. Our flight leaves Philly at 5:45 p.m. and the next flight leave Frankfort at 10:00 a.m. arriving in Prague at 11:00 a.m. so we just might meet up at the airport in Prague.

This is our first riverboat cruise, but our second Tauck tour. We previously went to Italy with Tauck. Be prepared to be spoiled!

We look forward to meeting you in person.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file