No purchase necessary (void where prohibited by law). Purchase will not enhance chances of winning. Open only to persons twenty-one (21) years of age or older who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and Canada (excluding Qubec) and who are physically located therein. Sweepstakes void outside the United States and Canada. Employees and tour directors of Tauck, ("Sponsor"), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
1. ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY: One entry per person. No purchase required. Purchases won’t increase your chance of winning. Entries become the property of Tauck. ("Tauck," also referred to as "we" or "us"). Entrants will receive email announcements and special offers from us, but will always have the opportunity to opt out of marketing emails. Your privacy is important to us. Tauck does not sell or share your personal information with any other companies for the purposes of marketing or solicitation. Entries must be received by midnight on the final day of the promotional period. Any other attempt at entry is void. No person will be awarded more than one prize. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Promotion begins on 5/01/15 and ends on 10/31/15. Eligible entries must be received by the end of the promotional period.
3. DRAWING: There will be one winner for the sweepstakes. Winner will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Tauck from all eligible entries received. The drawing will take place around 10/31/2015. The winner will be notified within approximately 14 days after the drawing.
In the event Canadians are eligible to enter as specified in the Eligibility paragraph below, and if there is a Canadian Winner, the Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving the prize.
If prize cannot be accepted as stated, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted after 7 days of notification, or if the selected entrant does not comply with the sweepstakes Rules and Regulations, that entrant forfeits any right to the Prize and another entrant will be selected.
4. PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) winner will win a $5000.00 Tauck Travel Voucher to be used on any new or existing Tauck booking in 2015. One entry per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should prize stated become unavailable. Void where prohibited.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s authority (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notification, review or approval. Entrants, by participating, release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and Tauck and their parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
7. ARBITRATION/ CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and/or Tauck in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Norwalk, CT.
8. WINNERS LIST: For information on winners selected on 11/13/15, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after 11/15/15 and before 12/30/15 to: Tauck, Winners List, Attn: Social Media, 10 Norden Park, Norwalk, CT 06855.
10. QUESTIONS REGARDING CONTEST RULES OR ENTRIES: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org