Charter & Incentive
Welcome to Tauck Charter & Incentive Travel, the premier source for rewarding European riverboat cruise-tour programs.
Why Tauck for Incentive Travel?
Because our passion for innovative group travel is unparalleled, our destination services are impeccable, and our cruise-tours inspire with uniquely life changing experiences that motivate and reward like no others can.
A trusted industry leader for 90+ years, Tauck offers charter and incentive groups an array of award-winning, inclusive travel programs, including full charters of our Destination Fleet of custom-designed luxury riverboats, regarded among the most innovative and spacious in Europe. Tauck not only manages all the day-to-day program details, from luggage handling to all-included shore excursions and exclusive experiences, but virtually every expense and service is included in one up-front price for the ultimate river cruising experience.
Request a quote for your group by e-mailing email@example.com
What’s included with Tauck?
Whether you're exploring the Rhine or the Danube, the Rhône, Seine, Maas or Moselle... the magic of our award-winning European river cruises lies in more than just the riverboat you're aboard or the landmarks you'll visit. It's in the intimate, club-like atmosphere and personalized service you'll enjoy aboard the custom-designed riverboats of Tauck's Destination Fleet, featuring more 300-square-foot Tauck Suites than other ships of comparable size. Tauck includes:
- Exclusive use of our custom-designed riverboats, comfortably accommodating between 98 and 130 guests onboard for an exclusive setting that inspires teamwork
- Spacious, well-appointed cabins and suites – including the most 300-square-foot Tauck Suites on Europe's rivers, and fewer passengers among ships of comparable size
- Multiple dining venues, including alternative bistro dining in Arthur's, flexible menus and open seating; unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer & premium spirits, in addition to specialty coffee, tea, water and soft drinks
- Award-winning guided sightseeing on shore excursions featuring local experts and exclusive cultural experiences available only with Tauck – such as a private palace dinner and performance in Vienna, a unique luncheon experience in a Dutch castle, a Provençal meal on a family-owned ranch in the Camargue and much more
- Onboard activities including informative lectures, nightly piano music, cultural performances, artisan demonstrations, heritage dancers, wine tastings, cooking demonstrations and more
- Only riverboat company to include services of a Tauck Cruise Director and one Tauck Director for every 40 guests
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure
- All gratuities for ship crew, Tauck staff and local guides
Where does Tauck travel?
Choose from these Tauck European River Cruises combining Tauck’s signature land stays and riverboat accommodations with exclusive value-added experiences only available with Tauck:
- 8 - to 24-day cruises on the Rhine, Main, Moselle, Danube, Rhône, Saône and Seine rivers
- Many river cruises include 1 or 2 nights fully escorted land stays and sightseeing in key riverfront European cities in inland Europe
- Cruise-only experiences available – 8+ day options
Tauck’s charters and incentive cruises can be scheduled at your convenience virtually any time of the year; email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your ideal departure date!